I am incredibly appreciative of your prayers and support. Financial gifts make it possible for me to continue what I am doing. As you partner with me in this way, you are not just helping me, but you are helping other women as they break free from strongholds, embrace who God created them to be, and as they develop deeper intimacy with Jesus.
The types of resources I provide through Walking in Freedom Ministries are:
- Individual prayer ministry sessions (in person and on Zoom) for women seeking heart healing, freedom, and a deeper connection with the Lord.
- 1-to-1 coaching (in person and on Zoom) for those who feel stuck and want to move forward, heart healing, shame, breaking strongholds, identity, persevering through long trials, chronic illness, sexuality, pornography addiction, and wanting to pursue deeper intimacy with Jesus
- Group coaching programs for those wanting to overcome obstacles to build deeper intimacy with Jesus
- Articles, resource guides, and online courses (see my resource page)
- Biweekly podcast where I help equip women to pursue deeper intimacy with Jesus and embrace who He created them to be
- Books I have written for women wrestling with their sexuality and/or sexual strongholds
- Confidential Zoom groups held for women throughout the year
- An email newsletter is sent out twice a month. You can sign up for it here.
- I have a scholarship fund as a resource for women needing partial financial assistance for life coaching.
- Locally (Western PA) I offer in-person coaching, individual prayer ministry, and groups for women.
Below are the ways you can give. (Donations are not tax deductible at this time.)
You can also mail a check (payable to Walking in Freedom Ministries) to:
Walking in Freedom Ministries
620 Butler Xing, STE 3 #130
Butler, PA 16001
If you would like to talk with me concerning this, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you so much for your prayers and generosity,