Longing for Intimacy
What is this group about? This is an online group for women where we go through my book, Longing for Intimacy.
Who is this group for? This group is for women (18+ years old) who are experiencing unwanted same-sex attraction and have the desire to pursue deeper intimacy with Jesus.
- I will share my story of wrestling with my sexual identity and how I found intimacy with Jesus to satisfy the deep longings of my heart.
- We will discuss how Jesus heals our hearts and how you can find freedom and healing from lust. If you are struggling with pornography, I will be talking about this as well.
- We will talk about how to find freedom from shame.
- We will be talking about how to surrender your sexuality to Jesus and learning how to see women in an entirely different way.
- We will talk about what freedom looks like, which is different for everyone.
- Most of all, this group is about finding your sustenance and fulfillment in Jesus as you build intimacy with Him, (which is everything).
For each session, we will discuss the designated chapters for the evening. There will be time for discussion and prayer, as well.
If this is something you can relate to or something you wrestle with, I believe this group will be very helpful for you.
*Registration for this study is open. Click here for more info. and to register.
All of You
Who is this group for? This group is for women (18+ years old) who are seeking healing and freedom from sexual strongholds.
What will this group be about? This is an online group for women where we go through my book, All of You.
- I share my own story of overcoming sexual strongholds, along with tools that have helped many women I have ministered to over the past several years.
- I will talk about how to find freedom from shame.
- If you are wrestling with pornography, masturbation, fantasies, or lust toward men or women, this book is for you.
- We will discuss several ways to fight temptation.
- We will talk about how to find freedom and what that looks like.
- For each session, we will discuss the designated chapters for the week. There will be time for discussion and prayer, as well.
*Registration for this study is currently closed. To be notified of the next time this group is offered, please subscribe to my newsletter updates.