In 2010 the Holy Spirit started prompting me to begin publicly sharing what Jesus had been doing in my life. I soon created a blog and started sharing my story. That same blog grew into Walking in Freedom Ministries, where I have enjoyed helping, equipping, and encouraging women in various different capacities over these past several years.
The types of resources I provide through Walking in Freedom Ministries are:
- Individual prayer ministry sessions (in person and on Zoom) for women seeking heart healing, freedom, and a deeper connection with the Lord.
- 1-to-1 coaching (in person and on Zoom) for heart healing, shame, breaking strongholds, identity, persevering through long trials, chronic illness, sexuality, pornography addiction, and wanting to pursue deeper intimacy with Jesus
- Articles, resource guides, and online courses (see my resource page)
- Biweekly podcast
- Books I have written for women wrestling with their sexuality and/or sexual strongholds
- Confidential Zoom groups held for women throughout the year
- I am also in the process of creating a scholarship fund for women who need financial assistance with coaching.
I am incredibly appreciative of your prayers and financial donations to this ministry. As you partner with me in this way, you are not just helping me, but you are helping other women as they break free from strongholds, embrace who God created them to be, and as they develop deeper intimacy with Jesus.
Below are the ways you can donate. (Donations are not tax deductible at this time.)
*If you are giving specifically for the coaching scholarship fund, please specify this with your donation.
Thank you so much!